Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Me: We Moved to Oceanside


As many of you may have noticed, I've been a little absent from my blog, and for that I apologize. Things have been busy in my neck of the woods, this past month we made the move farther south to North County San Diego, specifically Oceanside. My husband is a youth pastor and after interning with Saddleback Church for a year put his resume out there and was hired as the Jr. High Youth Pastor at Daybreak Church in Carlsbad. I am so proud of him.
So since his job requires him to be local and mine allows me to be at almost any place in So Cal we gathered our things and our puppy dog and made the move to San Diego. So I have to get my booty in gear and start networking with people down here, so if you're reading this & live in the San Diego or South Orange County area I would LOVE to meet up and treat you to coffee and hear all about San Diego.
So stay tuned for some fun new weddings coming soon including a Great Gatsbyesque wedding at Descanso Gardens with my fave vendors Peony & Plum and Picotte Weddings (photography). Then there's the pretty pink wedding I did last weekend at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu with Peony & Plum and Heather Kincaid (photographer). And then there's of course the Alice in Wonderland wedding I did with A Stunning Affair and Halberg Photographers. Stay tuned for some fun eye candy!!!

No comments: