Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Inspiration: A Wonderlandia Wedding


I have been on hiatus for a bit from blogging. My husband and I recently moved to Oceanside for his new job and things have been a little crazy. But, without further adieu, here are the images from the Wonderlandia tablescape I did for Hostess With The Mostess' launch party that took place last month in San Diego.
 I couldn't have done this tablescape without the amazing team of vendors including my favorite florist in the world, Peony & Plum, as well as Blue Magpie Invitations and La Tavola Fine Linens.
 Images were taken by Dan Fields.











1 comment:

Love To Save Money said...

Wow, this is one of the most beautiful wedding settings I've ever seen. We've been married for 22 years and are hoping to re-new our vows on our 25th anniversary.

~ Coupon Database