Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabulous Find: sTORIbook Weddings

One of my guilty pleasures is watching Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. Then when I found out that they were teaming up to plan weddings, they had me at "weddings". 
  You can watch new episodes of sTORIbook Weddings on Wednesday nights on Oxygen. You can also download episodes on iTunes.
 It's fun seeing a couple plan their wedding and choose surprises for each other. 
 And I love that each couple stays true to their personalities like this wedding being themed after a Hollywood Night Club.
 And they also had a love for their pet rats, so there were rat shaped topiaries, the rats were given costumes and wheeled in on a wagon in a pink cake, and there were also rat shaped cookies. Sounds a little gross, I'll be honest, but I love that they let their love & personalities shine. 
 Plus who doesn't love seeing a couple who ballroom dances pull of a one of a kind first dance. 
The bridesmaids even choreographed a little number of their own. If you're looking for a fun show to watch that has heart, sTORIbook Weddings is the way to go. 

No comments: