Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fabulous Find: Style Me Pretty

Mind you, this is not a new find, I follow their blog and check it sometimes multiple times in a day. Style Me Pretty has become the epitome of wedding blogs and every vendor wants to have their work featured on it. I've had a design tablescape featured from last year, and found out recently they're going to feature another design tablescape I worked on, which I am floored about. 
They have tons of real weddings with a list of all the vendors and details about how they pulled everything off including DIY tutorials and advice from the beautiful brides about what made their wedding day so unique and special. 
I can't recommend this blog enough. And, to one up themselves, they now have an e-glossy, like a magazine online with the best of the best weddings from last year.


1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Yes, isn't SMP just fabulous?! Congratulations on your upcoming tablescape feature with them!