Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vendor Pick: Picotte Photography

I met Suthi of Picotte Photography on Twitter before meeting her face to face.
We got together for lunch at my favorite restaurant, "Home", in Silverlake. The mashed potatoes were ah-may-zing.

We totally clicked right away. As soon as I got home I looked at her site and her blog and my eyes were filled with joy, wonder, and awe.

Her style is so beautiful and classic. These are photos that will not look outdated or trendy 30, 40, or 50 years from now. I love that.

She takes into account every detail of the day, which I also love.

Snatch her up quick as she gets booked way in advance now, because she's just that good.


3 comments:

Suthi Picotte said...

Thanks for the lovely vendor pick, Heather!! I'm honored!

Weddingish said...

Thanks for introducing us to another Los Angeles-based photographer! Her work is amazing. :)

Visit our blog at http://blog.weddingish.com!

Erin (penny. LA) said...

There's so much joy in that last photo!! <3

I love Home - it's one of my favorites! Too, they offer $4.95 breakfast specials before 11am on weekdays.. I always order the banana French toast.