Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vendor Pick: Fantasy Frostings

I had the pleasure of meeting Leslie Maynor of Fantasy Frostings, finally, at an industry event for The Knot Wedding Magazine last week. I reached out to her on Twitter to see if she wanted to donate anything for the raffle and she sent a $200 gift certificate for cake. Wowza. So, because she is super sweet and down to earth and has done cakes for celebs like Kendra & Rob & Katilin from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", I had to share her beautiful work with you.

Flavors include: White Satan, Chocolate Fudge Surprise, Lemon Squeeze, Banana Walnut, New Orleans Spice, 14 Karat, Red Velvet, & Marble Chip. Mmmmm...I'm getting hungry just writing about it.



1 comment:

Holly Steen said...

Gorgeous!! I love what Fantasy Frostings does for clients. It is incredible how happy couples are with the taste and looks of their cakes. Yay Leslie!