Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inspiration: Aqua Blue

I absolutely love this color...Aqua Blue. I used it as one of the main colors in my own wedding a few years ago. If I could redo the color scheme of my weddings which was (Aqua Blue, Orange, Green & White). I would either do Aqua Blue & Red or Aqua Blue & Pink. I just can't get enough of this color.

This inspiration board was created by Snippet & Ink, a blog that is worth visiting...daily!!!


This board, too, was created by Snippet & Ink. I love the colorful bouquet of roses with the aqua blue ribbon wrapped around the base.
Here's another inspiration board from Snippet & Ink with different shades of fuschia to offset the aqua blue. Love it!!!

And again, from Snippet & Ink, another beautiful example of how to infuse Aqua Blue into your special celebration.


Here are 2 inspirations boards below that I created on Polyvore.

Red & Aqua
Red & Aqua by Events by Heather Ham on Polyvore.com

Aqua & Pink
Aqua & Pink by Events by Heather Ham on Polyvore.com

No comments: