Friday, July 24, 2009

Celebrity Wedding: Speidi

Ok, so I've only seen a few episodes of "The Hills" and have only really seen Spencer & Heidi in magazines and on the recent reality show, "I'm a Celebrity Get Met Out Of Here". But, my husband is a huge closet fan. He pauses the show just so he can watch it in his own space, it's his thing. I'm the same way with "The Girls Next Door" and now "Kendra".


The ceremony was at the beautiful Westminster Presbyterian Church in Pasadena, CA. It's gorgeous.
So, I had to share these amazing photos that Feather Love Photography took at Speidi's cocktail reception at Social Hollywood. These photos were at the request of their wedding planner, Michelle Buckley of Mint Julep. I just thought these pics were fabulous. The flowers were done by Eggs, Los Angeles and the cake is from Sweet Gems. And the DJ of this fabulous event was The Flash Dance DJ.


Hot Colors this Season: as you see here YELLOW is fabulous, other Hot Pics are Purple, in any shade, and Navy Blue. Love it!!!




No comments: