Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sneak Peak

Last week I had the pleasure of making a bouquet for an old classmate and friend, Lindy. We shared several classes together back at APU. I was reading updated statuses on my facebook and found out that she was retaking her wedding photos with her husband. They wanted to take the time and invest in a good photographer for wedding photos they'd be proud of and one's to show their kids one day and adorn the walls of their home. So, I asked if I could give her the gift of making her wedding bouquet. So in the photo you see, the first one I have so far, is the bouquet I made and this is a sneak peak of what's to come and I'll post the other photos in a few days.

One thing I think is worth investing in is PHOTOS. Even if you don't have a big budget for a wedding, photos are worth a 1000+ words and since you're wedding day only happens once you should have it captured in the best light. If you're willing to shell out the big bucks you could go to Jasmine Star , Victor Sizemore, B & G Photo or Boutwell Studios. If you're still looking for beautiful photos but have a smaller budget you could go to Tira J (who did this photo), Epic Imagery, Drew B, or Heather Jagger.

No comments: