Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Celebrity Wedding: Billy Martin & Linzi Williamson

I was blown away when I came across this wedding in InStyle Weddings Magazine and even more excited to see that my favorite florist, R Jack Balthazar did their floral decor. It took my breath away. I call it Gothic-Chic, R Jack calls it Victorian Vamp, but it truly is breathtaking no matter what you call it. This is the wedding of Good Charlotte's guitarist, Billy, to his longtime girlfriend, Linzi.


The bride wore a Kirstie Kelly Couture gown. Traditional in essence but given that glamourous rock edge with the hints of black.
All of the photos were taken by the husband and wife team, Miki & Sonja, who I've had the pleasure of working with before and they are great.
This amazing wedding was coordinated by the talented Kristin Banta.


The wedding was held at Stone Manor in Malibu, all outdoors for this blessed affair.
The couple named the tables after their beloved pets, like their dog Dracula.

This amazing cake was created by Cake Divas and wow does it look amazing. I've never seen a cake quite like it.

No comments: